Innovative Revenue Streams
All Care Consultants Inc. and her affiliate company, Physician’s Choice Concierge, make a difference in the lives of clinicians by helping to provide the best possible patient care, adding new and innovative revenue streams, reducing their overhead, and maximizing their returns. We accomplish this by developing specialized programs and profit centers that bring new revenues, allowing physicians to finance current and future practice growth endeavors. Below is a sample of the products and services we offer:
- Evaluate Durable Medical Equipment (DME) products that can be used to benefit patients and generate increased practice revenues. Assist in acquiring a DME number, when appropriate.
- Perform billing and coding analysis, for compliance assurance and accuracy.
- Perform thorough equipment analysis to help determine which medical equipment can potentially benefit patients and enhance practitioner revenues.
- Evaluate referral patterns and enhance programs to maximize specific patient symptom and/or payer types.
- Evaluate costs and clinical effectiveness of current marketing programs.
- Develop and implement customized patient surveys to provide valuable target marketing information.
- Expand current symptom-based treatment programs.
Clinical Programs And Profit Centers
- Begin genetic testing.
- Explore the possibility of adding physical therapy services.
- Evaluate the need and utility for pharmacy dispensing.
- Explore the possibility of adding weight loss programs.
- Implement a mobile vestibule balance program.
- Set up urinary incontinence diagnostics.
- Implement a sleep program.
- Evaluate cost effectiveness of conducting urine testing.
- Implement a program for peripheral artery disease (PAD).
- Explore the possibility of bringing in glaucoma testing.
- Add a full diversified psychological screening program to include anxiety, dementia, and depression testing.
- Implement a full service DME program.
- Introduce auricular therapy.
Practice Consulting Services
- Medical and Chiropractic staffing for practices – MD’s, DC’s, DO’s, NP’s, PA’s.
- Perform overhead reduction analysis.
- Assist in getting credentialed.
- Assist in subleasing unused office square footage.
- Evaluate billing vendor, coding, and billing procedures.
- Evaluate current EMR Program.
- Add a specialty practitioner where analysis indicates/warrants.
- Make specific customized action plans for your practice.